sara`s blogs

Friday, October 27, 2006

The Party Surprise

Ring, Ring Ring, the alarm rang and wake me up, I was very tired and I didn't want to go to the school, I want to stay in bed all day, but the only reason why I want to go is that I'm going to see my friends, and the most cool because today was my birthday!! Then I get out of my bed and take a very fast bath, and then I put my uniform on. Then I went to the kitchen and take my favorite breakfast that is, pancakes, toast, eggs, milo, butter, and jam. My parents said me happy birthday and then I go to school, and I was impatiently to get there.

When I get to school, the only one that I see on the hall was on my friend called Jane, she is a very sweet person, and calm, she have blue eyes, long hair and blond, she is not so tall, but she is very beautiful. When I get to there she was on her locker, my locker is beside her. Then I say hello to her but she ignored me completely. I try again, but she looks me with a bad face. I was surprised I didn't now what was happening. Then I try again for the last time and I said"if you want to say me hello you don't have to do it, but the only thing that I want that you tell me is in where are Andrea and Kate, please tell me", because I know that they would tell me why Jane is like that with me. Then Jane said me " Andrea and Kate haven't come to the school". Then she close her locker and go away. I stay there for a moment thinking what was happening.

The bell rings and I get my books out of the locker. I went all through the hallway, trying to go fast to my classroom, and I was looking if Andrea and Kate were there but I didn't see anyone in the hallway, the only one that was there was me running. When I get to the classroom I was the only one missing on the class, everybody was looking to me I was very shy, the class was very silent you can't hear a sound, there were hundreds of eyes seen to me. My teacher comes toward to me and said me "SIT!!". Then very fast I close the door, I was "scared", and I sit very fast. People was laughing, and I start getting angry.

The class of Literature start, it was very boring like always and I didn't understand nothing. On that moment I couldn't talk with Andrea and Kate because then Ms. Thompson, punish me and I don't want that on my birthday. I was confuse because when the class start my friends ignored me has I was not there and my classmate did it to, anyone there tell me happy birthday and anybody talks me. When the class finish it was recess then I said that these was the moment to talk with my friends. I was thinking that this was my worst birthday that I have!! Then I went again through the hallway, trying to find my friends. I went to the cafeteria, and I found them sitting in a table talking of something with a piece of paper writing all together. At first I was not decide it if I go or not, Then I try to go but when I was walking I stop, and I get back and I said to me " I can not do these" so I go, but then I think why I am going if I haven't do nothing bad in here is confusion and I have to fix this.

So I went there, when Andrea saw me that I was walking towards them, Andrea puts very nervous like if they have saw a ghost. So then Andrea take the piece of paper and grabbed on and make it like a ball and hided, then she tells to Kate and Jane to stop what they where doing and be careful because I was coming to them, then the three saw me and put very nervous, I was putting nervous to. They try to go away but they couldn't because in that moment I was there. I told her" I need to talk with you"they ignored me again I was getting very mad " please tell me what is happening" they try to look to my face but the couldn't. I was putting red like a big tomato and then I said " you three are very STUPID INMATURE girls I am trying to talk with you in a good way but you don't let me another choice that yell out for you can listen to me! There faces were very surprised. When I finish yelling all was very silent and all the people that where on the cafeteria where looking at me all their eyes was on me anybody move everyone was surprised I think that the people was thinking that I was completely CRAZY!

Then Andrea said me "the only thing I cant tell you is that don't worry", "yeah don't worry live these in our hands" said Kate. Then they go, and I stay there for a moment thinking what was they trying to tell me but I was more confuse. Then I go and the bell rang I went to my locker very fast and take my books for the next class that is Science I was very late. My locker was very far from the classroom of Science, I say " completely these is my worst day!" When I was running all my books fall and I have to stop and get the books from the floor, I was late. I start walking not so fast because I was already late so I didn't care about it so much.

When I get to the classroom it was lock, I was very tired and I start to cry, then the janitor told me that we would have science class on the lab that means that I have to walk more but I didn't want to. I know that I have to go so I start walking and walking, I think that these huge hallway would never finish. Finally when I get to the classroom and I enter the lights where off. The I close the door and I said " don't tell me that these is not the class" I say to myself. The lights when over and it was all my friends and teachers and people from the school that makes me a PARTY SURPRISE for me In was very happy I couldn't believe it. Everybody sing happy birthday and my best friends give me a big hug and I tell them sorry for saying that they are stupid immature and they say me that that is OK. Finally we finish with a great day with my family and my best friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home