sara`s blogs

Friday, October 13, 2006

A Horrible Christmas


It was Christmas my favorite holiday! For me December is my favorite month especially when Christmas come. I love when we have dinner: (1) Turkey, Pork, Potatoes Salad, Drinks, and more things that you usually you eat in Christmas. Also I love when we decorate the (2) big, beautiful, and colorful Christmas tree. Having Christmas with my family is the best thing but these time my family wasn't complete.

One day my sister wake up wit horrible allergy on her skin, it looks like a lot of mosquitoes bite her, it looks like huge maps on all her skin. These happen the last year after Christmas my sister have a lot of time with that allergy. When we were going to buy all the gift we have to go by(3) car, bus and on foot. When 24 of December came we where (4) excited, but we were worried because we haven't buy the gifts. (5) Then we were organizing about, in what house we were going to meet. So then we decide that in the house of my aunt, I was very excited, I couldn't wait for night comes very fast.

When night came my sister was very sad because she don't want to came out of the house with all the allergy so she said that she don't want to see any body, that she want to be alone. (6)Waiting for the night, I was buying the gift while my sister was on the house suffering with her allergy.(7)Yes, having an allergy is horrible because I always suffer because of allergy so I understand her. (8)When I was on the door, listened to the decision of my sister. (4)My sister said no, because she feel very bad. So then my mom called to my other aunt that was going to, and tell her the problem, so my aunt pick me up with my little brother and my mother says that do not worry because she would came like in 20 minutes to the house of my aunt. Then I do not worry and I went with my aunt when it was like 9:30 P.M. my mother called to us and say to the family that my sister was on the hospital because of the allergy because she have a lot and her pressure goes down was very worried about my sister and my parents, then they say that they would come after 12:oo A.M. In that moment I want to cry but I didn't want too, so I eat and I wait. It was 12:00 A.M. and I start to cry because my parents didn't come, so I think that I pass Christmas my favorite holiday with not my family complete. I was very sad, then my parents came and it was 1:00 A.M. I was happy because they came and they came with my sister, I was excited then we finish all the night in a complete family!!


The Commas:

(1) Series of objects: I use it to separate three or more objects in a series.

(2) Series of Modifiers: Are describing words (adverbs) to use the commas to separate three or more describing words.

(3) Series of phrases: It is like a very
"short sentences", that you use to separate three or more "short sentences" in a series

(4) Series of Independent Clauses: You use a comma when they are a group of words that are related, that contains a subject or a predicate. You have to use when they are three or more short Independent Clauses.

(5) Introductory Prepositional Phrase: Use comma when they are four or more words at the beginnings of a sentence.

(6) Introductory Participial Phrase: Use a comma after a participial phrase is, like a word that modify that complete there meaning or a noun or pronoun, use it at the beginning of the sentence.

(7) Introductory yes, no or interjections: Use a comma to separate yes, no, and interjections, such as oh and well from the rest of the sentence.

(8) Introductory adverb clause: Use a comma ofter an adverb clause at the beginning of a sentence.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger Pau I said…

    Hi Sara! This is important because passing Christmas with your family is a very important part of Christmas. Luckily, your sister got good and finally you could be with your sister and your parents and the rest of your family together.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home