sara`s blogs

Thursday, October 05, 2006

My Sister and my Little brother


On my life I make a lot of mistakes. When I have a problem I frustrated and I stressed, but then I try to calm down and try to solve the problem in other way. Sometimes when I have a problem most of the time I try to solve it inappropriate way that is not correct, and I am trying to stop these bad habit, because when I always used these habit my problems get worse and the one that loose that is me. The things that I used in these bad habit is starting to cry an being a pain for the other people, and especially when I have a problem I always try to be ordinary and I am trying to get rid of these. Sometimes I use different strategies to solve my problems I take different decisions because when I am under pressure I cannot think about my strategies when I am reflecting. When I am under pressure I always try to take the best decision for then the consequence would be so hard.

One day I came from school very tired, that the first thing that I want to do was to go to the room of my parents and watch television in there. That day was a very hard day for me, and I was happy because I wasn't going to have my big sister and my little brother on there, so that means that I have all the T.V. for me! Many people fight with there sister or there brothers for only to have the T.V., so these always happened to me because on my house there is a on the den and one on my parents room, and I always say that I want a T.V. for my room but my parents said no because they think that having a T.V. on our rooms is dangerous for our health. So that day my sister and my little brother come and I tell them that do not take the T.V. because I was there, so then I say that I was going to the kitchen to get something to eat and when I came from the kitchen my sister take the T.V. and I say to give me the control remote but she want too, so I start fighting with her and I insult her and I give a lot of warnings, and she think that if she is older she can have control over me. My mistake was that I dont takr the best decision, and the decision that I have to take was to stop fighting and go to the other T.V. but their is not so cool to go to that T.V. because is a little incommfort, but I doesnt care about that, so in that moment that I was fighting I think that I have to be more intelligent that her, because in that moment I was acting like a little girl of five years old so then I left her the T.V. and I go to the other T.V. and the problem finish and then my mother came and she want to see T.V. in her room so my sister was get out of there and my problems finish and the one who loose was my sister.

My mistake was to not being more intelligent at first, when we start to fight I was trying to get the T.V. for me. Then I fix these problem by being more intelligent and going to the other T.V. and like taht the problem finish. On conclusion when you have a problem you always try to be more intelligent that the other person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home