sara`s blogs

Monday, September 25, 2006

Punta Iguana


Many years ago I went to an island called Punta Iguana, it is a very beautiful place. I went there with my family in the boat of Arnold's family and he invited Miguel. In there were a lot of friends. When we got there, there was Paulina her family, a friend of her. Isabel and Catalina were there too.

When we got there I was surprised because it was very beautiful place. First, you see like a lot of cabanas where you stay on, those cabanas have two floors and have air conditioners and a lot of rooms that are very beautiful and that is on the first floor, on the second floor there is like the balcony and like a little place were you relax and like a little kitchen with a refrigerator and a lot of things and that little houses connects with other houses like from the second floor, and in the little house were I was staying it was the first one and it connect were Paulina's were staying so at night I talk with her, it was cool!!

Punta Iguana has a lot of activities. It has four pools, two jacuzzies, two billiard tables, four tables of ping pong, a very big place were little children can be on it, it have beach, it have kayaks so you can be on it, and in there you can see things on the sea, it have scuba diving, and others activities that are very exciting were you can pass a very good time with your familiy. The coolest pool of all was one that have that have three slides, but one of the three slides one of to you can go down you have to pass to another mini waterslides that is practically inside the other big water slide. In there there is a reception were you can get and sign in for balls and water toys to you can use. Also, there is were people that makes activities with you and makes alot of games. This activities was very exciting and cool.

Finally this place was very cool and exciting. It have a restaurant that have everything what you want! The food was delicious. Overall in here we pass a very good time with my family and my friend. This five days that I pass here was one of my best moments of all my live. I hope that I would came again to visit this beautiful place and I hope to that one day you can visit it to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home