sara`s blogs

Friday, September 29, 2006

I Feel Good with my Blog


My expectations of these blog was very good. These blog have some easier things and some difficult things. The easier things of this blog is the posting. To do a post is very easier because you write what you want, and you can exprees your feeling in there. Publishing your post is very easy. Also other good thing about these blog is that your post is saved and you can do any corrections and you can change what ever you want, and fix your mistakes. With these blog you can do a lot of things.

Their are not so much difficult things. At first I was not adapt to it and it was difficult to me but then it became easier and I came use to it. To do a link is difficult because, you have to write like a special code in there to make it. When you adapt to do this new think it became more easier, but to do a link is difficult, because if you write something wrong you have to do it again, so you have to be very careful doing it. I think that that is the only thing that is difficult but the rest ismuch easier.

I feel very good with my blog. At first I think taht this was going to be very difficult and very boring, but it is not difficult and boring. My feelings changes a lot when these blog start beecause to me this was boring , difficult and I think that I couldn't do it, but then a new that was easy and fun. So my feelings change a lot. I feel good and excited with the tecnical part of the blog, to put settings, pictures and links, and to decorate your blogwas very cool and I liked it a lot. I was surprised that I was almost convinced that was going to be complicated and boring but then it was exciting and cool.

I lear a lot about blogging. I learn new things like improving my hand-writting, developing more my creativity, and improving my vocabulary. To do these blog is very cool!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home