sara`s blogs

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Hang Out With My Friends


What is your favorite hobbie? Well, I have one that is the one that I most like. Hang out with my friends, Its very cool becuase you are sharing god times with the people you like. My friends and I are so crazy that we have a very good time together. My best friends are Juliana, Maria Paulina, and Camila. They are very cool people. They have a lot of personality and they are very honest. Also I have other friends wich I use to hang out. I also have other hobbies that I also like, like to play football, or watch T.V. etc. However my favorite hobbie is hang out with my friends. I love to go out and to travel.

My friends and I do very cool things when we hang together. Some cooler things we do together is to go eat, to go to the Campito, it is a place in wich young people meet to see some fottball games and baseball games also they go to eat pizza and some ice-cream or to meet togther to hang out. Also we go to the Clubs, we go to the Club Cartagena and sometimes to the Club Union or to the Club Naval, and in there we go to the pool or to eat on there. Overall, hanging with friends it the best hobbie and to entertain yourself.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger catalina said…

    Sari,
    I love to go out with my friends as well, Though I do not think of it as a hobbie so my favorite hobbie would defenitly be dancing. I love your blog keep it up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home