sara`s blogs

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Arabic and Sea Food my Favorite food


Do you have a favorite food? I do, my favorite food is the Arabic food and the Sea food, I think that are delicious. Have you ever taste the Arabic food? if haven't a recommend you to take a taste of these food. Also the Sea Food is delicious such as, shrimps, lobster, fish, and other animals that lives on the sea.

Arabic food is like weird food, but these food have different combination that give the food a very good taste. The sauce that they put are very unique. The majority of these food are healthy food, and it doesn't increase your weight. Arabic food have very weird name like: Quibble, Tabbouleh, Tajine, and other names that are very strange. Arabic food is common in Cartagena, because Arabic culture is basically introduced by it's food. In Cartagena their are many people that have Arabic culture, in here in Cartagena a know a lot of people that Arabic culture and I am one of that people.

Sea Food my other favorite food apart of the Arabic food. Mumm! this one is delicious. These food is very natural and is a very healthy food, these food doesn't increase your weight. The shrimps, lobsters, fish and other sea food are very good. In Cartagena these is the kind of food that they eat these is the typical food of Cartagena is fried fish and it comes with other variety of typical food. In Cartagena their food is a combination of Arabic food, sea food, and African food, and I love these mixtures. Overall these two delicious food are my favorite food.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger natalia y. said…

    Hey Sara!
    I really agree with you. I also like alot arabic food. It really has a good taste. However, I also like sea food but not as much as arabic food. The best sea food is shrimp. I think it is delicious!
    Good post!☻

     

Post a Comment

<< Home