sara`s blogs

Friday, February 02, 2007

Transportation

Someone of the teen life wiki asked a question that says what we use for transportation. The person that asked this question is Randy from Mr. Fisher class, so I think that I have the answer.

Here in Cartagena people in general uses as a mean of transportation buses or Taxis, motorcycle, bicycle (saometimes), and they are creating a new project of articulated buses, and obviously we use cars. As I say already on my introduction on my blog here in Colombia, Cartagena mostly of all the people are very poor, so they walk or they take the bus, but some people that live on county that are going to other county some buses doesn't pass in there so they on horses or donkeys. Another way that we have of transportation is like cart with a horse in there. So the horse pull the cart and people sit on the cart.

Here in cartagena thy are trying to continue improving the way of transportation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home