sara`s blogs

Thursday, January 11, 2007

my introduction

Hi! my name is Sara and I live in Cartagena, Colombia. I am 13 years old and I am in seventh grade in Colegio Jorge Washington. Our official language is Spanish. I am Catholic person and that is my religion, Catholic is the major religion of Colombia. I have many hobbies but my favorite is hanged out with my friends and family. Some things that we do is to go and eat on restaurant or walk or go to the beach and pool. Our favorite activity that we do is to go to the beach and go in the kayak and go and do esqui. Some restaurant that we go is McDonalds and Crepes & waffles, and some places that we stayed on the night is the Campito, that is a place where people meet with their friends and they stay in there and talk and you can eat in there, in their they sale pizza's and for the dessert their is Milkshake. Also I do a lot of things with my family like to go to the beach or to go to the church, also to go to the house of my aunt and stay there talking about thing and then we go to eat on the historic Centro that is Cartagena's most historic place. The Centro of Cartagena is very important to the world and for us the, this make Cartagena an important place, the Centro have beautiful restaurant, it have the Murallas that is Cartagena most important monument and it is also very important to Colombia and to the world. My school is for boys and girls. My school is divided in three categories, first is Elementary that start from first grade to fifth grade, the second one is Middle School that is where I am, and it start from sixth grade to eight grade, and the last one is High School that is from ninth grade to twelve grade, in eleventh grade is my big sister. I have one sister and a little brother that is on the nursery, which is for the little kids. On my school we do final exams, we have lockers and student can be on sports and go to a championship that are called bianationals that they do it on cities of Colombia. On conclusion I hope you like my introduction.

Some issues that I am worry about is about poverty. Poverty is very usual in Colombia, poverty happen for lack of jobs. I think that the reasons for lack of jobs is that people doesn’t have education, and this happen because people doesn’t have money. This people don't have resources needed in order to survive. This poor people becomes street vendors that are vendors that put on the street and start selling things like glasses, candy, necklaces and other thing. Poverty is one of the biggest problem of the world.

My next issue is about smoking. I think that smoking is very discusting. I don't know how people like it because when you smell it, it smell horrible. Smoking is something that affects everyone, not only to the one that is smoking, it also affects to the people that are not smoking. Also affects to the atmosphere. I think that smoking is one of the biggest problem of the world. I think that we should pay more attention to Second- Hand Smoking. Second-Hand Smoking occurs when someone that is not smoking is beside a person that is smoking so when you inhale or breath in that smoke, it is like if you where the one smoking so this affects your health. I think that Second-Hand Smoking is worst than if you where smoking. This is something very important that we have to look out.

Finally my last issues are the consume of drugs. Drugs is an important issue that we have to look out. People consume drugs because they put a lot of pressure, this pressure often comes from your "friends", this people that put you pressure are not your friends, this kind of people consume drugs because they feel that they are more big than other people that they can pass through them, also they consume drugs because of depressions and this often pass because you don't have good relation with your family and you have a bad experience when you was little that marks you for all your life. They think that by consuming drugs they would find hapiness. Once this people involves on drugs they can't get out of there.

Overall I hope you like my introduction and my three issues, and you enjoy my post and all my blog. Also I hope you are agree with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home