sara`s blogs

Friday, March 23, 2007

TEEN LIFE EXPERIENCE

My experience about teen life was something new for me, this project gives me good things and good teachings, and also it gives a lot of problems and headaches. Teen life was a project very interesting, and cool, but I thing that the most interesting of this project is to know and work with other people around the globe. This proyect teach me how to work in groups, and how to work with other people. Also this project give me a lot of headache, because we have to do a lot of things and research a lot, also you have to meet a lot with your partner, that was really bored.

From the TLP I learned a lot of things, like how to use a wiki, and also I learned how to make a documentary, and also to make better research. I learned how to work in groups, and work with people of other places. Also this have their disdvantages, at first this project sound me very bored, I don't want it to do it, and I have a negative atitude, I think that I cannot do it that I was not able to do this, but when the project was going on I was understanding, but when the part of the documentary came on I want it to exploded, but then with my partner's help I get use to it and I understand.

Finally, at the begininig this project was very bored, but then it come interesting. This project bring me a lot of problems and headache, but this doesn't mean that it wasn't interesting. The most ineresting part of this project was to work with other people meet people from very far country. TLP was a good experience that I would never for get.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home